We are pleased to announce that Toffee now maintains a full audit trail of all team and campaign related activity. Whether you are adding someone to your team, revising their access to one of your test campaigns, or revising or running scripts, every action is recorded in secure audit records that cannot be modified by anyone, not even team organizers.
We created this feature for our customers who need to demonstrate to quality auditors the integrity of their tests and results, which are used in turn to test and demonstrate the integrity of electronic records stored in the system under test. Toffee already enforces the immutability of test results: there is no way to fudge or change them once they have been recorded. With this new audit trail feature, however, team organizers can review changes to the tests themselves, to safeguard the integrity of the process from test specification through execution and documentation.
Every audit trail record captures:
- the date and time a change was made, down to the second, and including the time zone;
- the action the user took that resulted in the change;
- the identify of the user who made the change, including their unique identifier and their name as it was at the time the change was made;
- a textual summary of the change;
- snapshots of each modified electronic record both before and after the change.
Team organizers can query the audit trail, at the team, campaign, and script level. Audit records can be constrained:
- By user who made the change;
- By the date they made the change;
- By the action that effected the change.
Audit trails are only available for Premium teams. The Premium team level is a new level we added to Toffee for teams that need audit trails and unlimited screenshot storage. For more details, please visit our Pricing page.